Terms & Conditions of Sale
- These Terms and Conditions govern the sale and supply of goods by Gold-Traders (UK) Ltd (t/as GoldSovereignExpert.com) to you. Each order placed by you will constitute a contract between you andGold-Traders (UK) Ltd (t/as GoldSovereignExpert.com) in accordance with these Terms and Conditions to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions.
- Specification of Goods
The goods are materially in accordance with the description given in this website but you must select the appropriate quantity when placing your order.
- Acceptance of Order
All goods are subject to availability and an order will not constitute an agreement on our part to sell goods to you until it is accepted by us. You will be notified of our acceptance as soon as reasonably possible after your order has been received.
- Prices and Payment
The prices of the goods are as specified on our site. Prices may change and the applicable price is that shown the moment you complete the ‘checkout’ process. All prices are inclusive of VAT, our VAT registration number is GB 934 6452 12.
We will notify you in the confirmation of your order of the approximate date of delivery of the goods which will be made to the address shown in your order. Unless we are notified by e‑mail or otherwise in writing within 7 days of the date of delivery of the goods they will be deemed to have been received by you undamaged and in good order.
We give you the warranty that all the goods will, in all material respects, comply with the description given of them on our site and that they will be of satisfactory quality and fit for the purpose for which they are indicated on our site. Except for the foregoing warranty no other warranty for the goods is given.
- Returns Policy
The right to cancel under Regulation 13 of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 does not apply because the price of all goods that we sell is dependent upon fluctuations in the financial markets that are beyond our control. In the event that you wish to cancel an order for an item which you have paid for prior to its coming into stock, in consequence of a price fluctuation, the cancellation charge will be 2.5% of the total order value, plus any consequential loss owing to the fluctuation in the price of the metal.
We are happy to provide you with a refund or exchange in line with your rights as a consumer. However, if we feel the coins meet the standard as described then we will be unable to provide a refund for the cost of postage. If we do deem a product to be below standard we will happy provide you with an exchange or refund.
Due to the nature of the following products types we will not accept returns of, or provide refunds for; Bullion Coins, Bullion Coins Uncirculated, Proof Coins, Pre-Owned Coins or any coins with ‘milk spots’ unless the items are damaged to a point where they no longer contain the stated amount of precious metal.
We cannot be held responsible for the condition in which any mint provided packaging is received.
- Intellectual Property Rights
All material on this site is covered by international copyright laws and treaties. Accordingly you should not copy, reproduce or retransmit any material from this site apart from downloading the order form or other pages for your own personal use.
- General Provisions
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall become illegal or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever then these Terms and Conditions shall take effect as if such provision had been omitted and the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall not be affected.
- These Terms and Conditions and your use of our website are governed by English law and you submit to the non‑exclusive jurisdiction of the English court.
- Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under this agreement does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
All notices shall be given to us:
- by post to Gold-Traders (UK) Ltd, 143 High Street, Royal Wootton Bassett, SN4 7AB.
and to you at either the e-mail or the postal address you provide on your order form.
Notice will be deemed received when an e-mail is received in full (or on the next business day if it is received on a weekend or during a public holiday) or 3 days after the date of posting.
Showing 1–12 of 32 results
2005 Half Gold Sovereign£210.02 Add to basket
1Kg Gold Bullion Bar£50,496.27 Add to basket
2000 Millennium Gold Proof Five Pounds Crown£1,995.00 Add to basket
1 Ounce Silver Bullion£22.00 Add to basket
2000 Four Coin Gold Proof Britannia Set£3,400.00 Add to basket
2000 Four Coin Gold Proof Sovereign Set£3,500.00 Add to basket
1918 ‘I’ George V India Mint Gold Sovereign£425.00 Add to basket
Mexican 50 Pesos Gold Coin£2,065.76 Add to basket
1989 Proof Gold Sovereign (Tudor Rose)£1,600.00 Add to basket
Bullion Grade Half Sovereign£184.82 Add to basket
2015 Proof Sovereign : Fourth Portrait£525.00 Add to basket
20 Swiss Franc ‘Vreneli’ Gold Coin£333.16 Add to basket
Showing 1–12 of 32 results